Things have been absolutely PACKED lately and I’ve realized that I miss blogging so much! Let me catch you all up on some things that have been going on with me and my fam lately 🙂
- Our main HUGE news is that we are pregnant! That’s right, I am going to be a Momma. 🙂 I am so so so excited. I can’t wait to be a Momma to our little girl. She is due May 19 and so far everything is looking good. She is healthy and well and growing just fine. Everyone keeps asking us what we are going to name her and we know what name we have picked out but we are keeping it a secret. 🙂 It has been so much fun having a little secret to ourselves. Leland and I have been very busy with that as you can imagine so that is one reason I’ve been AWOL lately. Preparing for a baby is hard work!
- Leland’s job has become more local which is good, but we may very well be moving again in the near future. We want to buy something instead of shelling out money towards something that won’t ever be ours. Although, our renting experience has been really great so far and we are very thankful for our housing situation. We’ve been looking for a house and have seen a few, made an offer on one (now that’s a story), but we haven’t found “the one” yet, so maybe we’ll end up moving or maybe we’ll rent for a while longer.
- I also realized I haven’t uploaded anything on our house and given any sort of house tour. Let me know if that’s still something you want to see. One reason I’ve been putting it off is because we have been traveling so much and haven’t been home and when we are home I haven’t gotten it to the point where I’m like “Yeah, this is what I want my house to look like.” But, maybe I’ll do a before post and then an after post when I get it how I want it. 🙂
- I’ve been super engrossed in the minimalism world on YouTube and blogs so I’ve gotten rid of so much more stuff since we’ve lived in this house. I’m not to where I want to be, but I have made so much progress and it’s so encouraging! In the future, I’m going to write a post on my minimalism views and newfound inspiration for having minimal possessions and raising our daughter with more experiences than things. So keep an eye out for that post 😉
- I am so so so so close to finishing college. I thought I was done in January, but then apparently two classes I took overlapped and now I’m 3 credits short so I’m currently working on a Spanish course and then I’ll be officially graduated! I’m trying to finish before the baby comes because otherwise I know I’ll never finish, haha! Es muy difícil, pero estoy practicando.
- Another post that will be coming soon is “Annoying Things People Say to Pregnant Women.” 28 weeks of being pregnant has given me a lot of material for this, haha. It’s about time that I speak my mind on the subject.
Well, that’s all I have for now. I’m glad to be back and I’m going to resolve to make this the best dang blog I’ve ever had and you’ve ever followed! 🙂 Give me suggestions in the comments for topics you’d like to see covered or things you like about the blog already. I love feedback and I love your support! Thanks for being amazing.